Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Party, Beach, Back Home

A little late, but I thought some of you may want to see some Christmas party pictures and hear about our beach day/my trip back home. Christmas party went well. We sung Rudloph, the kids looked really cute, they did a scavenger hunt for their gifts and we all ate food. The next day was pretty relaxed in school and we just did fun holiday things. Like a Candy Cane experiment. Some of the pictures below are pretty sweet and in collages because I just learned how to do it for my TPT blog. They're nice, right?
They're so funny sometimes.

Me and my class before the show.

Carol got a nutcracker for Christmas. Super appropriate gift for Christmas.

Funny face pic with Marcel. I really love this.

He was pretending to be a reindeer. 

Christmas Party Scavenger Hunt

Candy Cane Experiment!

Just because I thought they did a great job on their "did you know bubbles." Lots of coloring, writing, cutting, gluing, and analyzing what they know for a kindergartener. 

On Sunday, all the teachers went to the beach for the day. It was lots of fun. We had drinks and played frisbee. The only problem was that guards were actually checking for glass bottles (first time in a year and a half of living there) so we had to transfer all our beer into giant plastic jugs. It was kinda funny.
Opening beers

Laughing about the ridiculousness of what we were doing. 

Beach day pictures!

Monday I left campus at about 5am and spent ALL DAY traveling. It probably took a solid 15-16 hours for me to get home. A long boring day, but at least I wasn't sick of busy with grad school work like June. If you want you can check the other TPT blog at Engaging Elementary. And now I'm HOME! and in the SNOW!
Winter walk at home =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment