Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blog Update, but on another blog?

I have a blog update, but on another blog. Weird right? Well, since I'm likely moving back to the states next year and won't keep living like I'm rich the way I do down here, I figured it was time to try to supplement my income a bit. (Especially when I have a boyfriend who lives in Venezuela and may or may not be coming back to the states, I will need the extra cash for flights..) I decided to do this by making a teachers pay teachers store. The past few days I've worked super hard trying to get it up and running and promote it and my products. One of the things I've done to help me out is to create this new blog http://engagingdelementary.blogspot.com/ My latest update is posted on that blog since it is only education related. I figured I'd need another blog that was a little more educational focused anyway once I got back to the states since my life wouldn't be quite so adventurous on a daily basis. So, moral of the story, there is a blog post, its just on that other blog. Check it out. It's pretty cute. 

BTW I've already made a whopping $7.50! =) (needed to brag a little, I'm pretty proud) 

No comments:

Post a Comment